Hopefully it can’t get any worse with his successor….
- The first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
- Invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
- Spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
- Shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
- Set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
- Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
- Set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S. stock market. In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues.
- The members of his cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history.
- Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.
- The all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
- His largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of his best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history, Enron.
- Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
- Changed the U.S. policy to allow convict ed criminals to be awarded government contracts.
- Appointed more convicted criminals to my administration than any President in U.S. history.
- Created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United States Government.
- Broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.
- The first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
- Withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
- Refused to allow inspector’s access to U.S. “prisoners of war” detainees and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
- The first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 US election).
- Set the record for fewest numbers of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.
- Garnered the most sympathy ever for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
- Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protests against any person in the history of mankind.
- The first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations , the majority of U.S. Citizens and the world community.
- Cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families in wartime.
- The first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
You can see more of Bush’s resume at http://www.penceland.com/gw_resume.html