UPDATE: 4/2, here is the entry with the video from this improv event! click here: https://judykitsune.wordpress.com/2008/04/03/april-1-sf-freeze-captured-on-video/
Remember the freeze youtube video in Grand Central Station? If you haven’t seen it, I posted it earlier at https://judykitsune.wordpress.com/2008/02/03/all-i-can-say-is-wow/
Now you can be part of the fun on April Fool’s Day!
Be in the main hall inside the Ferry Building Marketplace on April 1 at9AM and freeze your position. Have your mobile phone alarm set for9:05AM so that you know when to start moving again.Hmmm do we need to do this in HMB – M Coffee? Safeway? Lisa – here is your chance!So far there will be simultaneous April 1 events in:
- London Paddington, 5 pm.
- Malmö Gustav Adolfs Torg, 6 pm.
- NYC, Grand Central Station, noon.
- San Francisco, Ferry Building, 9 am.
- Copenhagen, Strøget by Illum, 6 pm.
- Florence, Piazza Duomo, 6 pm.
- Milan, Galleria Vitt. Emanuelle II, 6 pm.
- Portland Oregon, to be announced.
- English farmer freeze, to be announced.